thanks!

thanks!

Postby stan » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:15 pm

...just wanted to thank you for your patience and support while waiting for the new version. i'm aware that it takes too long and it bothers me a lot but i simply don't have any more free time...
anyway, i'll do my best to make the waiting worthwhile
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby PadawanLotto » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:28 pm

[quote=stan]
...just wanted to thank you for your patience and support while waiting for the new version. i'm aware that it takes too long and it bothers me a lot but i simply don't have any more free time...
[/quote]
You the man stan! Take your time, do what you have to do and family is always number 1!
PadawanLotto

Postby CSenior » Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:26 am

[quote=PadawanLotto]
[quote=stan]
[/quote]
You the man stan! Take your time, do what you have to do and family is always number 1!
[/quote]

Agreed!! :-D
CSenior

My Kudos to you as well!

Postby kdsjeter » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:01 am

... I have had little to say over the years, but I do appreciate all of Stan's hard work.

... If we all take time to evaluate all of his efforts, they have been 1,000 of times worth what we paid for the professional version.

Many thanks, take care of your family, and we look forward to the new version when available.

Kevin :-D
kdsjeter

Return to BETA versions