bonus number in Match winning numbers filter?

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:18 pm

hi Stan Just wondering if the "match winning numbers filter" could have the option to include or exclude the bonus number when it is filtering the numbers out. For example if I want to leave any two numbers in my next lot of numbers, I sometimes do & sometimes don't want to use the bonus number from last weeks draw in the next lot of numbers I am working on. :-D Thanks

Postby stan » Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:52 pm

i suppose that in some case you want to treat bonus number as a regular main number. that means instead of playing e.g. 6/49 lottery that also draws a bonus number you would treat it as 7/49. is that correct?

there already is some support for this in the statistics. but i think that having a 'global' bonus number<->main number switch will be bettter instead of adding a new option to the match wn filter window. but it'll have to wait until 4.2 is released.

as a workaround you can setup a new lottery that draws e.g. 7 numbers instead of 6+1, import the same winning numbers and apply your filter in the new lottery as needed.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:04 pm

Hi stan, Quote:- " i suppose that in some case you want to treat bonus number as a regular main number. that means instead of playing e.g. 6/49 lottery that also draws a bonus number you would treat it as 7/49. is that correct? " yes exactly. If you could include your idea of having a "global switch' in version 4.2 that would be excellent. Any idea when v 4.2 might be released? Once again many thanks for all your wonderful help.

Postby stan » Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:35 pm

sorry, i meant i'll start working on it *after* the official 4.2 release. we need to stop adding new features and finish the new documentation
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to BETA versions