How to download and install the latest beta version

Postby stan » Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:59 am

[quote=stan]
[quote=Alcymart]
Yes I have build 807 but only after installing in the main folder. In the /lib folder the build was not updated. If the code in the main application is supposed to read the /lib folder first, it doesn't.
[/quote]

can you do me a favor pls? pls add the content of your expert lotto installation folder into a zip file (without the data folder) and email to me. i'll have a look what's wrong.

anybody else who has to install beta versions builds this way?
[/quote]

thanks for the email - it turned out that you're actually *unpacking* the downloaded file into your expert lotto installation folder. it does work but it's not the correct way to install expert lotto beta versions. internet explorer or windows explorer may treat the downloaded .jar file as a zip archive (which in fact it really is). just make sure that the downloaded file has .jar extension and copy/move it to lib folder.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

My mistake

Postby Alcymart » Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:30 am

Yes my mistake Stan. I always think I can do better with a brief look at instructions. A breath of fresh air would not of helped here...LOL

Take care...
Alcymart

Possible Pentads filtering bug Report

Postby Alcymart » Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:47 pm

When invoking filtering from pentads stats and wanting to remove or leave combinations, I get the error:

"Error while filtering tickets Index 16215 Size 5613"

And it stops filtering at that point. This happens just after it backs up tickets in package...when it's ready to filter, it pops the error up. It doesn't have time to filter even one single combination. I have sufficient Ram so it's not related.

It does it for quads too.

It has something to do with the new build 821 Stan as it didn't do this with earlier builds so the quads and pentads would be ok...it is something doing this to stats filtering in build 821.
Alcymart

Postby kdsjeter » Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:16 am

Hi Stan,

Further to the above post. The error message I get for quads are:

Index 8436, Size 7840 or

Index 8401, Size 7840
kdsjeter

Postby stan » Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:25 am

fixed in build 822
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin