new BETA version page

Postby stan » Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:28 pm

[quote=stan]
[quote=Jerzy]
I reinstalled pentads plugin. The application stops when I try to calculate statistics for 8,145,060 tickets but it works for the winning numbers history and smaller numbers of lines.

I experimented with pentads for rejection filters.

I calculated pentad statistics for the last 10 draws, selected all pentads in the table and filtered them out from full package of 8,145,060 possible tickets. 2350 ticket were filtered out this way.

I tried to get the same result in a different way.

I built a compact filter using Compound Filter Builder and Match Numbers Filters using for this the results of the last 10 draws, settting the filter to remove the tickets which match 5 numbers in each of the 10 lines included in the filter. This way filter removed not 2350 but 2340 tickets.

I am not sure what causes the difference. I entered the last ten draws results correctly and the numbers to the Match Number Filter correctly as well.

Cold you please explain what causes the difference of 10 tickets?
[/quote]

i tried the same for the demo expert lotto 6/49 lottery and i got similar results. 2520 tickets passed when using matching winning numbers filter (the last 10 draws), 2590 tickets passed when filtering from pentad stats.
i don't know where the bugs but i'd stick with the winning numbers filter for the moment.
[/quote]

problem solved - both filters are actually right. the match winning numbers filter will remove/keep all tickets that match the latest 10 draws in *exactly* 5 numbers. but there are also some tickets that match the winning numbers in 6 or in 5+1 numbers. those are filtered out as well (unless you tick the appropriate box). so the match winning numbers filter leaves/removes more tickets then the pentads filter from the statistics.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Jerzy » Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:52 am

Thank you Stan,

It should be obvious if we think about it correctly.

In my experiment, pentad filter leaves/removes from the full package 2350 tickets with all pentads which are present in the last 10 draws. 2350 tickets include 10 tickets which are the same as the last 10 draw tickets.

The Match Numbers Filter and Winning Numbers Filter are not exactly pentads filters.

The group of 10 Match Numbers Filter, all set to leave/remove the tickets which match 5 numbers, does what it is supposed to do, but it does not leave/remove all pentads that are present in the last 10 draws. And in my example, it removed 2340 tickets from the full package. To remove all pentads, and as a result all tickets which contain these pentads from the full package, it is necessary to check match 6 numbers option in the filter panel as well. It removes from the full package next 10 tickets, which are identical with last 10 draws tickets used in the filter.

I experimented also with Match Winning Numbers Filter. The pentads are included in match 5, match 5+1 and match 6 numbers options.

Conclusion: all filters work OK, but understanding the relationship between them is important.
Jerzy

Postby stan » Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:33 pm

[quote=stan:1159822076]
[quote=maroc]
It's not a bug is just the calculation

Low/High first Digit statistics report that all tickets belong to 6:0

There is just number betwen 0 and 4 so they all are low = 6:0
[/quote]

that's correct, the stats table is actually useless. very stupid of me... :red:

i have removed the table and i'll add digits sum and sum root instead.
[/quote]

... in version 1.0.2 which is now available
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Hi Padawan

Postby Alcymart » Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:57 am

Hi Padawan, out of curiosity, I saw that you posted on LP that an ex- co-worker hit the big one with the WN History filter. Since 2 months, I been using this filter and been running many tests and strategies. Is that all you know about your ex co-worker because if he did predict the winning number with solely the WN History sums filter, he must of predicted luckily those 11 columns. I am sure you must of digged deep inside this EL feature.

I dug a lot too, and perhaps eventually we can brainstorm this feature and results we got and both hit the big one. I saw a lot of good in other filters and won many time 3/6 and a few 4/6 in a lotto 6/49 here in Quebec, but only using in these cases the WNH filter at -40+40 just to dust off a few thousands of combinations.

With EL's great filtering, I can get it down from almost 14 million combinations down to just under 4 million and this without ever losing the jackpot ticket and this for every single draw.

Since I have not used the WNH filter hard, I can get away with this, but since you know a lot about this filter, it would be great if you could share what you learned works best with it, and how you managed to use this filter to filter safely, or are you not at that point yet of filtering safely with the WNH filter?

Nice to meet you by the way. Oh, I suggested a great feature to Stan and he is working on it. It's going to be a new column in the stats for expectancy. We will see what numbers the drawing barrel is supposed to deliver by all probability which we don't have in EL yet. It doesn't guess numbers. It will be based on probability of distribution over time.

We should be able to grab the numbers due out a few draws ahead of time which should be a good occasion for those who like wheeling as they would have all the numbers that will come out in the next 5, 10 or 20 draws ahead. This is a big step in the right direction.

Take care and was nice meeting you...
Alcymart

Postby PadawanLotto » Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:41 pm

Sorry, you have me cofused with someone else, I don't know anybody that has won anything with Expert Lotto.
PadawanLotto

Sorry

Postby Alcymart » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:03 pm

My mistake, sorry about that, but that now aside someone apparently won with EL with WN History. I don't know if the post on LP is honest and genuine. I thought all along it was from you, my mistake after checking again.

One thing I can say though is that if there is a software out there that can put odds in our favor, it is definetly Expert Lotto. The reason is simple...it's loaded with so many features that one needs just the right strategy to win. I have tried everything from reccurence analisis to neural networks and every single software that exists on the net, I bought almost all of them, and EL is the best for the buck.

EL is not a predictor..it is a tool. There is no such thing as a predictor in Lotto. Like I said I tried everything. Let's take for granted that the post and the winner of the jackpot are real for a moment...

He or she used the WN History filter with no further detail. The thing is that it's one of the features in EL that could make someone win, but how exactly...I wouldn't know yet. I focused a lot of time on the other features but will get back in the WN history for the next month and see what I can make out of it in detail and if there is a slight possibility to use it and predict the jackpot number, I will share it with you.

Why you? Well actually I will share it with all here. I thought that it would be great to compare our findings in the WN History as you are not the person whos friend won the jackpot but reading a few of your posts, I did see that you were regularly working in the WN history area.

Had you read that complete thread at Lottery Post about who wonn the jackpot? I will myself read it again and try to pluck out some clues.

Take care and I appoligize again...
Alcymart

Postby Alcymart » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:52 pm

Ok, well by the way , you know me, and I won many times with Expert Lotto...LOL
Alcymart

Postby stan » Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:26 pm

build 852 is now available, see the beta downloads page for more details.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Previous

Return to BETA versions