build 865 is available

Segments Stats fixed

Postby Red Devil » Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:30 am

Stan,

That looks OK now, thanks for the quick fix.

When I switched on my PC tonight I was informed that a later version of Jave was available to install which I did. In the EL > Help > About screen it still shows Java v1.4.2_05 and you say in your reply to 2scoops that the latest version is 1.5 or 1.6. Can you enlighten me?

Red Devil

[quote=stan]
[quote=Red Devil]
Stan,

I'm running Jackpot v 901 and Java v 1.4.2_05. My segment preferences are set at Ends at 5 and Ends at 9. It also happens with 6 & 12.

I have attached screenshots of the WNH Segments from the Summary Tab and the first 3 stats tables from the statistics tab, I have sorted by latest, as you will see the results do not appear to correspond.

For example according to the Summary>Segments col0 = 411, col-1 = 402 and col -2 = 312 and therefore should all have a value of 1 in the latest column, however, they have values of 27, 52 and 47 respectively.

Rgds

Red Devil
[/quote]

should be fixed in build 904/095
[/quote]
Red Devil

Postby PadawanLotto » Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:22 am

i strongly recommend upgrading to java 1.5 or even better to java 1.6 which has been released recently.

I upgraded java to 1.6 and now in the Winning Numbers History Filter I can only edit one sum or difference at a time. If I edit one of the sums or differences it won't allow me to edit another one untill I go out of EL and then I go be into EL and I then can edit a second sum or difference. If I want to edit a third sum or difference I have to do the same thing, go out of EL and then back in. This problem is in build 871 as well as build 901.

With java 1.5 everything works fine.

Padawan
PadawanLotto

Postby stan » Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:29 pm

[quote=Red Devil]
When I switched on my PC tonight I was informed that a later version of Jave was available to install which I did. In the EL > Help > About screen it still shows Java v1.4.2_05 and you say in your reply to 2scoops that the latest version is 1.5 or 1.6. Can you enlighten me?
[/quote]

you may have to uninstall java 1.4 to force expert lotto using the newer version of java.
or you can install expert lotto again and then copy old settings and data from previous installation.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby stan » Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:40 pm

[quote=PadawanLotto]
i strongly recommend upgrading to java 1.5 or even better to java 1.6 which has been released recently.

I upgraded java to 1.6 and now in the Winning Numbers History Filter I can only edit one sum or difference at a time. If I edit one of the sums or differences it won't allow me to edit another one untill I go out of EL and then I go be into EL and I then can edit a second sum or difference. If I want to edit a third sum or difference I have to do the same thing, go out of EL and then back in. This problem is in build 871 as well as build 901.

With java 1.5 everything works fine.

Padawan
[/quote]

it's working fine for me. email me your error.log pls and also try pressing enter or tab key when you want to finish editing the diff or sum value
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby PadawanLotto » Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:09 pm

Ok, the tab key works but, pressing enter works better. I will miss the point and click though.

Thanks

Padawan
PadawanLotto

WNH Segments Stats Filter (Segments Total)

Postby Simon69 » Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:14 pm

Stan,

Thank you for this great new Filter!

A Question : How does the Segments total filter work? To which columns are the selected segments applied? So if I select here 7 segments, are all segments applied to each column (as an OR condition)?

Simon69
Simon69

Postby stan » Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:37 pm

[quote=PadawanLotto]
Ok, the tab key works but, pressing enter works better. I will miss the point and click though.
[/quote]

mouse works for me as well. can you pls check your error.log for any fresh entries?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby stan » Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:39 pm

[quote=Simon69]
A Question : How does the Segments total filter work? To which columns are the selected segments applied? So if I select here 7 segments, are all segments applied to each column (as an OR condition)?
[/quote]

if you select the totals in the stats then matching tickets must have at least one of the selected segment values in any wnh column.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby PadawanLotto » Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:24 pm

[quote=stan]
[quote=PadawanLotto]
[/quote]

mouse works for me as well. can you pls check your error.log for any fresh entries?
[/quote]

I checked the error log and there are no new entries.
PadawanLotto

Postby stan » Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:00 pm

[quote=PadawanLotto]
[quote=stan]
[quote=PadawanLotto]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I checked the error log and there are no new entries.
[/quote]

never mind, i found the problem. it'll be fixed in the next build.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Need help with beta versions

Postby Clem9403 » Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:38 am

Hello Stan and all. I've read the instructions and all, but seem to have a problem. I am wanting to download the latest beta versions so I can use the Segment filters that you have installed. But I think I did something wrong. I want to download it BUT I also want to keep my original version of EL Pro. How can I do this?? Or can I??
Clem9403

Postby PadawanLotto » Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:12 am

[quote=Clem9403]
Hello Stan and all. I've read the instructions and all, but seem to have a problem. I am wanting to download the latest beta versions so I can use the Segment filters that you have installed. But I think I did something wrong. I want to download it BUT I also want to keep my original version of EL Pro. How can I do this?? Or can I??
[/quote]

Make a copy of the build you have now and place it in a different area of your hard drive. I save a copy of EL on a different hard drive just in case of emergencies. You can place a backup or test copy outside of the program files.

Padawan
PadawanLotto

Postby Clem9403 » Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:22 am

Ok, I will do that. That's not hard to do, is it?? It's funny, my day job is 'Computer Operator', but when it comes to pc's, I'm lost!!
Clem9403

Build 905

Postby PadawanLotto » Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:05 am

Why does EL process 15120 tickets when I click on Calculate Stats before it calculate the actual ticket package?
PadawanLotto

Postby sysp34 » Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:19 pm

Make a copy of the build you have now and place it in a different area of your hard drive. I save a copy of EL on a different hard drive just in case of emergencies. You can place a backup or test copy outside of the program files.

the same procedure like padawan, i just rename the lastest build then place it into ..lib so when i found some problem just copy the last build into ..lib.
sysp34

PreviousNext

Return to BETA versions