build 865 is available

Postby 2scoops » Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:28 am

Hi Stan
I have the same problem on the stats side, and also on my laptop when I go to filter stats I get a blank page cannot see anything on the page.

Nice work on the segment side, I would still like to see an option to create an compound filter using the various settings

cheers

2scoops
2scoops

Postby Joe » Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:13 am

[quote=Red Devil]

Also can you tell me what the "segment auto update" does on:

Filters > WNH History > Segments page.

[/quote]

Hi Red,
This will set the defualt setting with segments. You can change the defualt setting in Lottery->Preferences->WN History

Sometimes I use Diff 5-10 settings.

When you set "segment auto update" does on, then segment will be set to defualt value what you set in Lottery->Preferences->WN History
Joe

Postby 2scoops » Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:32 pm

Hi Stan, just another quick one, in the stats tables, what is the posibility of creating an filter from there instead of going to the filter menu itself e.g: selecting the various settings you want 0-0-6, 1-0-5 .... and then instead of using the filter command you have a save as filter command

2scoops
2scoops

Postby stan » Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:54 pm

[quote=2scoops]
Hi Stan, just another quick one, in the stats tables, what is the posibility of creating an filter from there instead of going to the filter menu itself e.g: selecting the various settings you want 0-0-6, 1-0-5 .... and then instead of using the filter command you have a save as filter command
[/quote]

i'll have to create a brand new filter window for that - on my todo list now...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby stan » Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:04 pm

[quote=Red Devil]
There seems to be a problem with the WNH Segments stats, for all columns it shows that 600 is the latest occurrence. Also the latest values do not correspond to what has actually occurred. For example if you sort on latest for each column you will find gaps and segments with high occurrence also have high latest values. Something seems wrong?
[/quote]

can you reproduce this with the default 'expert lotto 6/49' lottery?
also try different options for winning numbers selection - i had to do some tricks to make this stats work...

this option says whether to recalculate the default segment sizes or not when the filter is used in a compound filter.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby stan » Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:05 pm

[quote=2scoops]
on my laptop when I go to filter stats I get a blank page cannot see anything on the page.
[/quote]
does it work fine on other computer?
anyway, email me your error.log from your laptop pls
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Red Devil » Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:10 pm

Stan,

Yes it's the same on EL 6/49

Red Devil

[quote=stan]
[quote=Red Devil]
There seems to be a problem with the WNH Segments stats, for all columns it shows that 600 is the latest occurrence. Also the latest values do not correspond to what has actually occurred. For example if you sort on latest for each column you will find gaps and segments with high occurrence also have high latest values. Something seems wrong?
[/quote]

also try different options for winning numbers selection - i had to do some tricks to make this stats work...

this option says whether to recalculate the default segment sizes or not when the filter is used in a compound filter.
[/quote]
Red Devil

Postby stan » Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:51 pm

[quote=Red Devil]
Stan,

Yes it's the same on EL 6/49

Red Devil

[quote=stan]
[quote=Red Devil]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

hmm, it's working fine for me, can you email me a screen shot pls (and your build number)?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Simon69 » Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:34 pm

Stan, I have got the same problem as Red Devil with the new WNH Segments stats filter.
Build 901 Jackpot]
version 4.2.1
Java version 1.4.2_03

Simon69

Quote by Red Devil:
Stan

Simon69

WNH Segments Error screenshot

Postby Red Devil » Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:57 am

Stan,

I'm running Jackpot v 901 and Java v 1.4.2_05. My segment preferences are set at Ends at 5 and Ends at 9. It also happens with 6 & 12.

I have attached screenshots of the WNH Segments from the Summary Tab and the first 3 stats tables from the statistics tab, I have sorted by latest, as you will see the results do not appear to correspond.

For example according to the Summary>Segments col0 = 411, col-1 = 402 and col -2 = 312 and therefore should all have a value of 1 in the latest column, however, they have values of 27, 52 and 47 respectively.

Rgds

Red Devil
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Red Devil

Postby Jerzy » Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:16 am

Stan,

I experience the same problem which was already reported to you by Red Devil and Simon 69.

In addition, I noticed that entering into the Segment Filter the exact values taken from the Summary Tab. - Segments (e.g. 3-0-3) causes an errorr in filtering.

Entering exact and correct segment value into the Segment Filter and filtering just 1 column results in filtering out most of the tickets from the full package including the jackpot ticket.

Is it the error in filtering or error in the summary table data? I am not sure.

I tested the Segment filter, and experimented with it, using past Winning Numbers, after "skipping" 2 - 3 last winning entries.

Regards

Jerzy
Jerzy

Postby stan » Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:49 am

thank you all for your bug reports. i still don't know where the bug is but i'll find it and fix asap
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby stan » Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:26 pm

[quote=Red Devil]
Stan,

I'm running Jackpot v 901 and Java v 1.4.2_05. My segment preferences are set at Ends at 5 and Ends at 9. It also happens with 6 & 12.

I have attached screenshots of the WNH Segments from the Summary Tab and the first 3 stats tables from the statistics tab, I have sorted by latest, as you will see the results do not appear to correspond.

For example according to the Summary>Segments col0 = 411, col-1 = 402 and col -2 = 312 and therefore should all have a value of 1 in the latest column, however, they have values of 27, 52 and 47 respectively.

Rgds

Red Devil
[/quote]

should be fixed in build 904/095
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby stan » Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:28 pm

[quote=2scoops:1169450928]
I have the same problem on the stats side, and also on my laptop when I go to filter stats I get a blank page cannot see anything on the page.
[/quote]

should be fixed in build 904/905
btw, it was quite an interesting bug. it was because you were using java 1.4 on your laptop which behaves a bit unexpectedly in a particular piece of my code.

i strongly recommend upgrading to java 1.5 or even better to java 1.6 which has been released recently.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby stan » Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:29 pm

pls let me know if you find any new bug (or if i forgot to fix any bug you reported before).

thanks
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to BETA versions