ticket numbers table

ticket numbers table

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 28, 2005 9:55 pm

I am trying out the Beta version of Expert lotto, & in the "ticket numbers table" (under statistics) the % column does not seem to work. Just wondering if this is a bug in the program?, or something I am not doing correctly. Also is it possible to include an option to include or exclude the bonus number in the ticket numbers table?

Postby stan » Fri Jan 28, 2005 10:12 pm

yes, there's a bug in the percentage calculation. it'll be fixed in the next build.

i don't know what you mean 'include bonus number in the ticket numbers table'. can you explain a bit more pls?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Bonus in ticket numbers table

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 29, 2005 12:35 pm

Looking at the ticket numbers table under "statistics"...........if you look at the figures under the word "latest", I take it they show how many weeks it is since that particular number came up?? However, when I compare these figures with the visual winning numbers information, the ticket numbers table does not appear to include bonus numbers in it's calculations.??? e.g. last week the bonus number was number 12., & yet when you look at the numbers table , it tells you that it was 3 weeks since the number 12 came up. 12 did actually come up 3 weeks ago, (not as a bonus number) & as stated above, since then 12 has come up as a bonus number. I therefore assume that the ticket numbers table does not include bonus numbers in it's calculations?? Therefore, it would be really great to have the option of including , or not including the bonus numbers, in the ticket numbers table calculations. Hope you can follow this ok.

Postby stan » Sun Jan 30, 2005 2:55 pm

ok, got it. i'll do something about it.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:21 am

Excellent thanks for that Stan........always new you could do it

Return to BETA versions