Statistics Bug?

Statistics Bug?

Postby Joe » Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:04 am

Hi stan

Jus want to know something n statistics. When I Calculate the satistics with tickets in Package alone and after that when I calculate the satistics for Winning numbers alone the satistics value not refreshed when i switch to some other options

Everytime i have to click Calculate stats button for each option in distance 2-1 and distance 3-2 like that

Is there any option to avaid this?

Joe
Joe

Postby stan » Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:27 pm

[quote=Joe]
Jus want to know something n statistics. When I Calculate the satistics with tickets in Package alone and after that when I calculate the satistics for Winning numbers alone the satistics value not refreshed when i switch to some other options
[/quote]
which other options? do you mean changes in the winning numbers selection panel?

Everytime i have to click Calculate stats button for each option in distance 2-1 and distance 3-2 like that

Is there any option to avaid this?

all stats tables should display the values that are valid for the last click on the 'calculate stats' button. if you select a different set of draws for the stats or generate new tickets into the package you must naturally recalculate the stats.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to BETA versions