PRINTING OUT LATEST RESULTS

PRINTING OUT LATEST RESULTS

Postby niceguy » Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:12 am

Hi Stan
What I like to do ( & many others as well), is add in the latest winning results to my Expert Lotto program, then print them out & have a study up. I do this by printing out only the last page of each result that I need, & adding it to the rest (saves me printing out the whole lot each time.). This requires you to go into each heading that you want to print out, then put in the print size. put in the page numbers that you need, & do a print out. As each page has different settings, this can be very time consuming. Is it possible to add in some sort of feature whereby we could simply input all the various headings, page numbers, & print sizes we need, so that with a press of a button all the required pages will be printed out, without the need to re-install all the settings after you have added the latest results to do a print out? Hope you can understand this ok. Be interested to know what others think. Many thanks, kindest regards, Niceguy :-D
niceguy

Postby stan » Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:43 am

so basically you're asking for a feature that can be done with a single mouse click instead of five (or so) mouse clicks. and you invoke that feature once or twice a week, correct? ;-)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby niceguy » Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:56 am

Yeah that's right Stan. It would very much simplify the way you have to do the print outs each time you enter the latest results. (especially if you are like me & have heaps to print out) Would be fabulous if it can be done :-D Thanks Stan.
niceguy

Return to BETA versions