printing problems

printing problems

Postby niceguy » Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:14 am

Hi Stan :-) When printing out the "statistics/ show stats for /winning numbers table" , I seem to have problems. Just wondering if it is me or a program glitch. Each time I add the latest winning numbers, then do a "winning numbers" printout, it does not add the latest results to end of the last results. Instead, it appears to "push" all the previous results back one position, then add the latest result. Because of this each time you add the latest results,I find you have to print out a complete set of results to get them to print out consecutively. (very annoying) :wand: All the other tables ( eg visual winning numbers), print out perfectly,after adding the latest results.-ie you only need to print out the last page to update printing results. Hope you can follow this ok Kindest regards. Niceguy. :finger:
niceguy

Postby stan » Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:25 pm

perhaps you may want to reverse the order of draws in that stats table.
another option is to export the stats for the latest draw to ms excel and print from excel.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

printing probs

Postby niceguy » Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:00 am

Hi Stan thanks for that. I have tried reversing the order, & that made no difference.........still the same problem. :motz: I don't have excel on my computer, ( & am not at all familiar with it), so can't try your work around, but it does seem a "long winded " way around it , when I should be able to do the updated printout from Expert lotto. Seems strange that in the past it has always worked perfectly, & that all the other tables print out perfectly after being updated. (that is I only need to print the last page after adding the latest results & all the draws come out in their correct order of being drawn.)
Many thanks Stan
niceguy

printing probs

Postby niceguy » Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:18 am

Hi Stan..I just realised what the problem MIGHT be. :red: In new Zealand the first draw dates back to 1/8/87. I notice that the winning number table only goes back to 19/12/87. In other words the winning numers table (in my case) has the maximum amount of tables it can take, & each time I add a new lotto result , in the winning numbers table it will delete the oldest result to make way for the latest result.??? :finger: Not sure if this is how it works, but if it is the case , is their any way to increase the capacity of the winning numbers table so that it includes all the previous results??, and when I add the latest result it will add that result to the end & not delete the oldest result?? :-D Many thanks for that Stan
niceguy

Postby stan » Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:32 am

at the moment the maximum number of rows in that table is hard coded to 1000, i'll add an option to customize it
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Printing problems

Postby niceguy » Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:39 pm

Hi Stan Excellent!! :-D I am sure that will solve my problem. I really appreciate it. Keep up the good work. Kindest regards Niceguy. :-)
niceguy

Postby stan » Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:38 pm

it's in build 917/918. i didn't add a new visual option though, you'll have to manually modify app.properties file to add a new line like this:
[m]stats.wn.rows.max=2000[/m]
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby niceguy » Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:10 am

Thanks for that Stan. Done as you said & seems to work well at present. Will know for sure after I add the latest results in on the weekend. :-D
niceguy

Postby niceguy » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:30 pm

Hi Stan Just to let you know, that when I added the latest results, it worked perfect!! Thanks :-D
niceguy

Postby stan » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:56 pm

btw, i've made this option a bit more user-friendly in the latest build - you'll find it under 'lottery - manager - edit settings - edit labels and color settings - misc'
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby niceguy » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:49 am

Thanks Stan. Found it ok & adjusted it accordingly. Seems to work fine :-D
niceguy

Return to BETA versions