Problem with winsum-1.0.4

Problem with winsum-1.0.4

Postby Jerzy » Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:54 am

Stan,

I installed the build 971 and now I am trying to install winsum-1.0.4.

Following the usual procedure, winsum-1.0.4 plugin is present in the Plugins folder in the EL, but unfortunately, it is not listed in Lottery --> Preferences --> Plugins, and is not accessible to the user.

Actually, both old version of winsum (version 1.0.2) and winsum-1.0.4 can be present in the plugins folder at the same time. The new version does not overwrite the old one. However, in this case only the old version is accesible to the user (recogniseable by its familiar appearance and lack of new features).

When I double-click on the winsum-1.0.4 file in the Plugins folder, I get the message:

"Invalid or corrupt jar file C:Program FilesExpert Lottopluginswinsum-1.0.4.jar"

Could you please help me with that problem?

Best Regards

Jerzy
Jerzy

Postby laurontario » Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:10 am

[quote=Jerzy]
Stan,

I installed the build 971 ...
[/quote]

Hello Jerzy,

where did you find the build 971? The web site lists 970 as the last version 8-(
laurontario

Postby Jerzy » Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:44 am

Laurontario,

The build 971 is the "jackpot" beta build. A link to download the jackpot versions of EL is at the Jackpot section of the Forum. Go to Jackpot --> Rules:

edited out - that link is supposed to be secret and available for Jackpot members only, stan:)

Remember to add .jar to the file name before saving it, otherwise it will be saved as .zip file, which would be useless.

Jerzy
Jerzy

Postby laurontario » Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:25 am

Thanks, Jerzy,

I used to go on the Beta page - didn't know about the 'Jackpot' build.
laurontario

Postby Red Devil » Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:04 pm

[quote=Jerzy]
Stan,

I installed the build 971 and now I am trying to install winsum-1.0.4.

Following the usual procedure, winsum-1.0.4 plugin is present in the Plugins folder in the EL, but unfortunately, it is not listed in Lottery --> Preferences --> Plugins, and is not accessible to the user.

Actually, both old version of winsum (version 1.0.2) and winsum-1.0.4 can be present in the plugins folder at the same time. The new version does not overwrite the old one. However, in this case only the old version is accesible to the user (recogniseable by its familiar appearance and lack of new features).

When I double-click on the winsum-1.0.4 file in the Plugins folder, I get the message:

"Invalid or corrupt jar file C:Program FilesExpert Lottopluginswinsum-1.0.4.jar"

Could you please help me with that problem?

Best Regards

Jerzy
[/quote]

Jerzy,

Save the Winsum1.04 file into the Plugin directory, change its extension to .plugin not .jar, when you start ExpertLotto again it automaticaly loads the new version and tells you with a pop-up window after loading.

Hope it helps
Red Devil

Postby Jerzy » Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:56 pm

Hi Red,

Thank you for your help. I have done it. Saving winsum as a .plugin file (instead of .jar file) is a condition to install it successfully.

I can't see any new features in Neg/Pos Differences and Hit & Skip Differences, but Hit & Skip Differences reappear in Statistics.

Unfortunately, it is impossible to filter anything from the Hit & Skip Statistics (unlike from other Statistics).

Jerzy
Jerzy

Postby Jerzy » Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:41 am

Hi Stan,

It would be great if there was possibility of filtering out the differences, which have certain occurrences in the game history, using Statistics --> WNH Hit & Skip Diffs. Entering these settings into the existing sum/diffs filter takes a lot of time.

Currently, in the WNH Hit & Skip panel there is a shadow of filter button. The button does not become fully visible after selecting particular occurrence of difference.

And it would be great if there was possibility of filtering the WNH Segment Sizes from the statistics.

I also noticed that in the Statistics --> Winning Numbers, Evens are listed 3 times, displaying the same data 3 times. It would be satisfactory if Evens were listed just once.

Best Regards

Jerzy
Jerzy

Postby daniel » Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:52 am

High Stan,
I get an error message when I calculate statistics with winsum-1.0.4 and EL build 971.
Here is the error log.
daniel
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
daniel

Postby stan » Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:50 pm

sorry about all this mess, i'll try to fix it asap
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to BETA versions