problems in build 972/973

problems in build 972/973

Postby stan » Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:08 pm

i've read a lot posts about the latest build, some people say it's working fine for them, some people complain about bugs.
can please those with problems in the latest build email me their error.log file or attach it here? thanks
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Sledge » Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:32 pm

where is the error.log file ?
Sledge

Postby stan » Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:35 pm

[quote=Sledge]
[/quote]

you'll find it in your expert lotto install dir, on ms windows it's usually: "c:program filesexpert lotto"
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Sledge » Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:46 pm

[quote=stan]
[quote=Sledge]
[/quote]

you'll find it in your expert lotto install dir, on ms windows it's usually: "c:program filesexpert lotto"
[/quote]

Here is fresh install error log
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sledge

Postby Jerzy » Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:35 pm

Stan,

In build 973 the range of data in Statistics --> Winning Numbers is limited to the last 1000 draws. It is a kind of limitation which does not produce an error file.

But full range of history is available if I place all passed winnining combinations in the package and calculate Package Statistics.

Also WNH Summary Table shows the full range of history data.

Jerzy
Jerzy

Postby Maryland » Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:26 pm

[quote=stan]
i've read a lot posts about the latest build, some people say it's working fine for them, some people complain about bugs.
can please those with problems in the latest build email me their error.log file or attach it here? thanks
[/quote]

Here's mine Stan

*** Error Sat Feb 09 12:21:20 EST 2008
*** App Version: 4.2.1 Build: 973
*** Java Version: 1.5.0_11
*** OS Version: Windows XP 5.1
*** Lottery: Bonus Match 5 MD
*** Stack:
com.expertlotto.exception.InternalSystemErrorException: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1
at com.expertlotto.Worker.run(Worker.java:10)
Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1
at java.util.ArrayList.get(Unknown Source)
at com.expertlotto.wn.history.SummaryWnHistory.getDifference(SummaryWnHistory.java:39)
at com.expertlotto.winsum.HitAndSkipStatsModule.a(HitAndSkipStatsModule.java:22)
at com.expertlotto.winsum.HitAndSkipStatsModule.doUpdate(HitAndSkipStatsModule.java:43)
at com.expertlotto.stats.AbstractStatsModule.update(AbstractStatsModule.java:29)
at com.expertlotto.stats.StatsPage$k_.execute(StatsPage$k_.java:20)
at com.expertlotto.Worker.run(Worker.java:49)
Maryland

error log

Postby andrzejs » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:08 am

this mine

*** Error Thu Feb 07 11:54:39 EST 2008
*** App Version: 4.2.1 Build: 972
*** Java Version: 1.6.0_03
*** OS Version: Windows Vista 6.0
*** Lottery: Thursday Powerball AU
*** Message: C:Program FilesExpertLottodata hursdaypowerball_auextrastats.wn.xml (Access is denied)
*** Stack:
java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:Program FilesExpertLottodata hursdaypowerball_auextrastats.wn.xml (Access is denied)
at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(Native Method)
at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
at com.expertlotto.stats.BackgroundFilters.store(BackgroundFilters.java:48)
at com.expertlotto.stats.BackgroundFilters.shutdown(BackgroundFilters.java:32)
at com.expertlotto.Main$a_.execute(Main$a_.java:21)
at com.expertlotto.Worker.run(Worker.java:19)

I hope this is fixable
andrzejs

Postby stan » Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:11 pm

thank you very much for your error reports, it should be fixed in the current build (974/975) and winsum plugin 1.0.6. both are available for download now
and apologizes again for any inconveniences (i'll talk to the guys in our QA department:)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby PadawanLotto » Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:00 am

What is this?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PadawanLotto

Postby Maryland » Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:02 am

[quote=stan]
thank you very much for your error reports, it should be fixed in the current build (974/975) and winsum plugin 1.0.6. both are available for download now
and apologizes again for any inconveniences (i'll talk to the guys in our QA department:)
[/quote]

Works here Stan and no apologies required. I think we all know you and the guys in QA fix things ASAP.
Maryland

error log continue

Postby andrzejs » Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:48 am

Since Beta build 968 and winsum plugin 1.0.2(currently installed 974 and winsum 1.0.6) I lost following features in WNH History:2 tabs "Neg Posit Diff" and "Hit and Skip Diff". in History Differences tab a simulation button does not give me any resultes. Please see the file below below.
Any advice welcome.
andrzejs

Postby Jerzy » Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:10 am

Andrzejs,

A lack of Neg/Pos Differences and Hit & Skip Differences in WN History is most likely caused by missing installation or faulty installation of winsum plugin. Check your Lottery --> Preferences --> Plugins setting and content of Plugins folder in EL and install winsum again if necessary. Winsum should be saved as .plugin file.

The History Differences Table has two buttons for simulation: Draw simulation button which seems to work and produces a result, and Simulate button which also seems to work, but doesn't produce any result.

I do not know why there are 2 buttons to run simulation, and it is not explained in the help file. Actually, I don't use simulation. I am not saying it is useseless. But EL has so many features that I can't use all of them.

Best Regards

Jerzy
Jerzy

Postby stan » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:13 pm

[quote=PadawanLotto]
What is this?
[/quote]

did you try changing temp folder in app preferences?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby stan » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:15 pm

[quote=andrzejs]
Since Beta build 968 and winsum plugin 1.0.2(currently installed 974 and winsum 1.0.6) I lost following features in WNH History:2 tabs "Neg Posit Diff" and "Hit and Skip Diff".
[/quote]
probably the winsum plugin didn't install correctly

in History Differences tab a simulation button does not give me any resultes. Please see the file below below.
Any advice welcome.

email me your error.log pls
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby stan » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:17 pm

[quote=Jerzy]
The History Differences Table has two buttons for simulation: Draw simulation button which seems to work and produces a result, and Simulate button which also seems to work, but doesn't produce any result.

I do not know why there are 2 buttons to run simulation, and it is not explained in the help file. Actually, I don't use simulation. I am not saying it is useseless. But EL has so many features that I can't use all of them.

Best Regards

Jerzy
[/quote]

http://www.expertlotto.com/en/help/en/w ... _table.htm
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Next

Return to BETA versions