build 976 is available

Postby Falcon » Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:49 am

Thank you Stan for the latest addition to the filter set of the neg/pos filter. I have been doing some testing with it and it works fine. I notice one is not confined to just using a single setting of say 3:8 but one can use (tick) adjacent settings to broaden the filter ie 2:9 and 4:7. Despite this feature I would also like to see an "X of Y" type filter as has been included in the Odd/ Even filter system. Bobijohn also refers to this type of filter and I do concur with him in its need.

And I have some further requests if I may -

1. Would like to see in the O/E filter and the neg/pos filter the ability to remember the last settings used. I think this is pretty much standard stuff in the various filters and so would like to see it available here.

2. You have made a previous comment about the number of columns in use in the Simulation table - could there be one more please and that is a Median Difference column to complement the currently available Average Difference column. Such a difference column would give an extra data set with which to use in the new neg/pos filter.

Many thanks

Falcon
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Falcon

Postby Falcon » Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:44 am

Stan,

Would like to add a further item to my request list in the previous post.

In 'Package Statistics' there is a column WNH Odd/Even Count. To complement the new neg/pos filter could there be a similar column WNH Neg/Pos Count.

Thanks

falcon
Falcon

Postby stan » Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:51 pm

feature requests noted:)
but i can't say when they'll be ready as i'll be away from my computer this coming easter weekend...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Falcon » Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:23 am

Thanks Stan,

Have a good break over the Easter period.

falcon
Falcon

Postby Bobijohn » Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:50 pm

Falcon  Thanks for adding your very good suggestions.

Stan  There is one further addition to both the neg/pos and odd/even filters that I feel has considerable merit. That is, the ability to remove in a batch mode the last “xâ€￾ number of precise patterns. One pattern being defined as one complete row of eleven columns, e.g. O-E-E-O-E-O-O-O-E-E-O. Observation of the WNH Sum Table shows that such patterns very, very rarely repeat in the next draw – in fact, even in the last 20 or 40 draws and could therefore be considered safe for removal – assuming such a thing exists. I know that at the moment we can remove one pattern at a time but that is burdensome and prone to errors when done on a large scale. For the O/E filter, considering that there are 2048 possible patterns, if we had a full package of 8 million tickets each single pattern represents approximately 4000 tickets. So bulk removal is a worthy consideration.

Thanks again and please enjoy your Easter

Bobijohn
Bobijohn

Postby stan » Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:30 pm

[quote=Bobijohn:1205923844]
Falcon  Thanks for adding your very good suggestions.

Stan  There is one further addition to both the neg/pos and odd/even filters that I feel has considerable merit. That is, the ability to remove in a batch mode the last “xâ€￾ number of precise patterns. One pattern being defined as one complete row of eleven columns, e.g. O-E-E-O-E-O-O-O-E-E-O. Observation of the WNH Sum Table shows that such patterns very, very rarely repeat in the next draw – in fact, even in the last 20 or 40 draws and could therefore be considered safe for removal – assuming such a thing exists. I know that at the moment we can remove one pattern at a time but that is burdensome and prone to errors when done on a large scale. For the O/E filter, considering that there are 2048 possible patterns, if we had a full package of 8 million tickets each single pattern represents approximately 4000 tickets. So bulk removal is a worthy consideration.

Thanks again and please enjoy your Easter

Bobijohn
[/quote]

pls read this and comment on it: http://www.expertlotto.com/en/forum/for ... unt=1#8331
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Bobijohn » Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:36 pm

Stan

My comments are posted under the thread you specified.

bj
Bobijohn

Postby stan » Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:43 pm

build 986/987 is available for download

also new segments calculator plugin is available.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Picsou » Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:37 pm

Stan

First, thank's for your work.

i have downloaded the last beta version and the segment calculator plugin
i have made some test.

1st test: with a complete base result, i note the last values of all segments and the last winning numbers.
After i skip the last draw on the base result.

i write the good numbers on the pack tickets (The last winning ticket)
i select one lasted draw and lauch the segments calculator: The result is bad.
I make the same operation, but i select all draws, result is good, i have on each good segment one ticket. It's because i have selected, only the winning ticket in the pack.
i thing, there is here some thing wrong or to ameliorate?? if you make some back test, the system must "memory or know" you test on "the last draw" you have skipped, so you don't have to select "lasted or oldest..." option draws.

2sd test: i generate a complete pack tickets
i made the two some operation, result is bad on the 2 cases.

........or simply, my utilisation is not right ???

If some body can also make some test

Good night

cdt
Picsou

Postby PadawanLotto » Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:45 pm

[quote=Picsou]
Stan

First, thank's for your work.

i have downloaded the last beta version and the segment calculator plugin
i have made some test.

1st test: with a complete base result, i note the last values of all segments and the last winning numbers.
After i skip the last draw on the base result.

i write the good numbers on the pack tickets (The last winning ticket)
i select one lasted draw and lauch the segments calculator: The result is bad.
I make the same operation, but i select all draws, result is good, i have on each good segment one ticket. It's because i have selected, only the winning ticket in the pack.
i thing, there is here some thing wrong or to ameliorate?? if you make some back test, the system must "memory or know" you test on "the last draw" you have skipped, so you don't have to select "lasted or oldest..." option draws.

2sd test: i generate a complete pack tickets
i made the two some operation, result is bad on the 2 cases.

........or simply, my utilisation is not right ???

If some body can also make some test

Good night

cdt
[/quote]
I found no problem with the Segments Calculator as all it does is put all of the same segment counts in one viewable table. The same information can be found in the Statistics WNH Segments table except there you have to view each column separately and in the statistics table you have filtering abilty. I see no adavntage in this plugin just convenience of being able to see the whole table at one time.
PadawanLotto

Postby Jerzy » Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:34 am

Picsou,

The segment calculator plugin works correctly.

It shows segment pattern occurrences in the package for the next draw (not for the last draw), and these occurrences depend on the data base of passed draws and particularly on the last draw entered in the Winning Numbers.

To see that this plugin works corrrectly, write down the segment patterns that resulted from the last draw, then skip the last draw in the Winning Numbers, and place the last draw result in the package (yes, just one ticket). Then use the the segment calculator plugin. It will show you the last draw segment patterns occurrences exactly and correctly.

Jerzy
Jerzy

Postby Jerzy » Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:00 am

Padawan,

To me, the segment calculator plugin offers a convenience of seeing all segment patterns in the package that are possible for the next draw. This is very important information which is presented in a simple but convincing way. It is good that in the table there is no other unnecessary information which wouldn't help but would only distract your attention.

Using this plugin can be to our advantage.

If you place in the package, for example, the results of the last 25 draws and calculate the occurrences of segment patterns, you will see the short term trend in the segments. This trend was in the last 25 drawings but it may continue in the next several draws, and you might decide to use this information when setting the segment filters for the next draw.

Jerzy
Jerzy

Postby PadawanLotto » Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:17 am

[quote=Jerzy]
Padawan,

To me, the segment calculator plugin offers a convenience of seeing all segment patterns in the package that are possible for the next draw. This is very important information which is presented in a simple but convincing way. It is good that in the table there is no other unnecessary information which wouldn't help but would only distract your attention.

Using this plugin can be to our advantage.

If you place in the package, for example, the results of the last 25 draws and calculate the occurrences of segment patterns, you will see the short term trend in the segments. This trend was in the last 25 drawings but it may continue in the next several draws, and you might decide to use this information when setting the segment filters for the next draw.

Jerzy
[/quote]
I placed the last months worth of drawings into a package and ran the Segments Calculator and it says that 5-0-0 was drawn 3 times in column 0 although 5-0-0 was never drawn within the last month.
PadawanLotto

Postby Da80th » Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:53 am

[quote=PadawanLotto]
[I placed the last months worth of drawings into a package and ran the Segments Calculator and it says that 5-0-0 was drawn 3 times in column 0 although 5-0-0 was never drawn within the last month.
[/quote]

Padawan,

the 3 for Segment 5-0-0 in Column 0 is NOT the occurences for last month, BUT the tickets remain in the package IF you selected segment 5-0-0 in column 0 for next draw.

Da80th
Da80th

Postby alland » Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:55 am

i too have found that it is not correct.

alland
alland

PreviousNext

Return to BETA versions