printable manual

printable manual

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:56 pm

Hi Stan A couple of weeks ago I downloaded a printable PDF version of your user manual. I mentioned that the index was in a different language. I now also notice that at the end ( on page 135) that there is 5 "how to" examples given on the following pages. The manual I downloaded & printed out has only the first 3 "how to examples". I can't seem to download the PDF user manual from the Expert lotto site & I'm just wondering if this has been updated with the release of version 4.1 Expert Lotto??

Postby stan » Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:41 pm

the link to printable manual is at the bottom of the download page.

the broken index is already fixed (actually i just removed it as it wasn't very helpful anyway) and the missing example chapters will be available in the next release.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 12, 2005 5:34 am

Great.............thanks for that Stan. However I still can't seem to download the manual from the link at the bottom of the download page..........just wondering if the link is broken.??

Postby stan » Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:56 am

the link is working fine for me, it's in PDF formate so maybe you need to install acrobat reader plugin into your browser or try right click and 'save as'

here's the link again anyway:
http://www.expertlotto.com/files/Expert_Lotto_Help.pdf
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 12, 2005 12:37 pm

Ah.....just realised it was a firewall problem. ...........works fine now. Many thanks for your ideas & help Stan :red:

Return to BETA versions