$16 Million Tip

$16 Million Tip

Postby Alcymart » Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:06 pm

Last week in the Canadian 6/49, the Jackpot was at $32 Million and heres the real true story. A Man goes to his Barber and has a haircut and gets a shave. He pays once everything is done, and he tells his barber that he doesn't have enough money to tip him, however he asks him if its ok if he wins at the lotto, he would give him half of his winnings. The barber agrees, and the next day the man looks at the lotto results and to his surprise, he had won the $32 Million Jackpot!

The first place he went that day was to go see his barber and announce the news that he was $16 million richer...

They went together to claim the loot that same day. Now, thats what I call Honest. Would you have been that honest if it were you?
Alcymart

Postby CARBOB » Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:29 pm

A promise made to someone should always be kept, if humanely possible. A person is only as good as his/ her word. There was a case in NY where a cop made a similar promise to a waitress. I don't remember what the final outcome was, but there was a big legal battle. The cop was all for keeping his promise, but his wife was against it. They made a movie out of the story. Never saw the movie.
If I made a promise like that, yes I would keep it, but I would never do something like that. I might say something like, " if I win the lottery, I will give you a big tip".
CARBOB

Return to Anything Else