Hi everybody

Hi everybody

Postby PadawanLotto » Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:59 am

I just stoped by to see what was going and I thought I would say hello to everybody. I'm on lay-off right now and do not see a recall back in the near future as I work for a GMC supplier.

I'm spending most of my free time learning Adobe applications hoping to get into a new line of employment. I wish everybody good luck and I'm going to keep an eye open for the 5.0 release of EL.

May all of your numbers be winners.

Padawan
PadawanLotto

Postby Savage_Rottweiler » Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:15 am

All the best to you also with your Adobe Learning, hopefully that will work out for you, also may the Lotto Numbers be with you, there not on my side at the moment.

Reg
Savage_Rottweiler

Postby CARBOB » Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:33 pm

Missed you around here, happy to see your post, not happy about you being laid off, especially this time of the year. The auto industry is taking a big hit, and I'm afraid it's far from over. I'm not even sure a bail-out will help. Good luck with your future job hunting. Keep your spirits up and I wish you and your family, the very best in the future and happy holidays.

[quote=PadawanLotto]
I just stoped by to see what was going and I thought I would say hello to everybody. I'm on lay-off right now and do not see a recall back in the near future as I work for a GMC supplier.

I'm spending most of my free time learning Adobe applications hoping to get into a new line of employment. I wish everybody good luck and I'm going to keep an eye open for the 5.0 release of EL.

May all of your numbers be winners.

Padawan
[/quote]
CARBOB

Postby CSenior » Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:47 pm

Padawan~ Sorry to hear about your job loss. Have you thought about relocating to the south? A lot of foreign car manufacturers are establishing themselves in the southern states and are offering jobs with competitive wages. Cost of living is a lot less also.

On the flip side, you are missed very much on the boards. I hope all works out well for you and you return back here soon. May you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

CSenior
CSenior

Postby stan » Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:41 pm

[quote=PadawanLotto:1228607962]
I'm going to keep an eye open for the 5.0 release of EL.
[/quote]

i'll send out emails to beta-version subscribers when alpha/beta version 5.0 is available for testing - the earliest date is february/march next year
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Anything Else