Winning Number Example leaving too many numbers

Winning Number Example leaving too many numbers

Postby Endorean » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:29 pm

I'm new to Expert Lotto and trying to get up and running to get a set of tickets that my budget can afford for a 6/45 Lotto game in Australia.

I've been following the Example for Winning Numbers in the help documentation however it's leaving over 2000 tickets remaining (the jackpot number is there).

What would be the best way to start choosing a smaller set of tickets so I can start playing sooner.

Thanks.

Jez.
Endorean

whats left

Postby jimbo » Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:59 am

i have acquired the same results and have asked before.
seems no one has an answer,
this is what i've been doing, some what reliable.
something for ya to expierement with.

when i get package down to about 2000, i reduce using fast minimizer, or minimizer 3-3, i;ve even tried remove, which changes my thinking and appraoch cause it does work sometimes.

or optimize quads, triples, sometimes removing instead of leaving does work pretty good.

like dont use optimize pair on a large package, wait till you get it down to around 200 seems to work when you optimize pairs and leave

reduce in small quantities like 250, till you get down to 1000. especially when using best tickets. try reducing and using alternate, been getting some pretty good results to a certain point.

then reduce by 100 till you get to 500

then reduce by 50 down to 300

then 25 t0 125

then by 5 or 10

write everything you do down, doing in certain order sometimes work better.

things i'm doing but still looking
jim
jimbo

reduce

Postby jimbo » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:56 pm

i've been trying this and the ticket i was lookinf for was still there.
reduce a 2300 package down to 810

used winning number history filter
tick At least 4-5 columns must pass
untick The diff in xx - xx columns is at most
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jimbo

rduce it

Postby jimbo » Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:04 pm

i try to capture 4 outta 5. some money is better than none

i import my abbrv wheel pack from another program

2800 ticket package
used moderate basic filters to reduce to around 2200
optimized triples leave
then ran WNH sum
1-2 or 1-3 or 2-3 or 2-4. depending on what i want to play. left around 20 to 110. each one had tick i was looking for. using 3-4 and above it took out the tick i wanted
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jimbo

Postby Falcon » Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:14 am

Hi Endorean,

As one who plays the same lottery as your self can I say you are now at the point with Expert Lotto as just about most of the rest of us in reducing the problem to a few thousand tickets. But as you are aware you are already at the sharp end of the plane with playing your lottery as EL does a superb job to actually get down to these few thousand tickets which have a great probability of the winning ticket being in the package. The method of fine tuning it from here is one that we would all like to know, hence all the smart techniques and approaches to the problem that are discussed in these forums. So stick with it and don't forget there is still a lot of luck involved.

cheers

falcon
Falcon

Return to Winning Numbers History