Question about WNH odd/even combinations filter

Question about WNH odd/even combinations filter

Postby Gatsby » Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:55 pm

Hi,

When i use wnh odd/even combinations filter with pattern found in package statistics (OOEOOEOOEOE - option leave), the matching expected past draw doesn´t appear in the result and several others that don´t corresponde to that combination do appear. Can someone tell me if this is a bug in the filter ? I´m using version 1.0.3.

I´ve just checked and WNH odd/even counts filter seems to be giving unexpected results either. I choose a 7:4 ratio which correspondes to a past draw and use leave option and in the result that draw doesn´t appear. Is there any precaution when using this filter that i´m ignoring?

Thanks
Gatsby

Postby Jerzy » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:41 am

Gatsby,

Do you skip the last draw result in the Winning Numbers data, or remove it, before testing those filters with real last draw parameters?
Jerzy

Postby Gatsby » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:33 pm

Yes, but i still don´t get it. What i want is to remove from the package any combination that has the same Odd/Even pattern from the the last draw and this backtest button isn´t helping me in deciding if i´m doing it right. Insn´t this straightforward?

You see, in my strategy it would do more good if i could do a compound filter which would apply all this joe´s filters from the last draw. Just remove the same patterns wether we are talking about a column or all of them).

Or, maybe i´m not understanding correctly what the OOEOOEOOEOE pattern refers to? I don´t seem to find where this filter discussed, being a long time since i download it?

Can i be shure that if last draw had that pattern, when i use "odd/even combinations filter" i will remove all combinations from the package with same pattern?

I play 5/50 + 2 game.

Thanks.
Gatsby

Postby Jerzy » Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:35 am

Gatsby,

The Odd/Even patterns show in which columns the WNH sums were odd numbers and in which columns they were even numbers. E.g. the sum 591 is odd and 1002 is even.

To remove from the package the tickets which have the last draw WNH O/E pattern, you need to check (or uncheck) correctly the boxes for Odd and Even sums. And select at least 11 to 11 columns must pass, Remove. Probably not many tickets can be removed this way.

To remove more tickets use a different setting, for example at least 3 to 9 columns must pass, Leave. (or at least 5 to 7 columns must pass). Find the setting which would be satisfactory to you. And work not only with the last draw pattern but with previous ones as well. The last 50 - 100 O/E sum patterns, if not more, can be used for filtering, but the "at least" parameter should be adjusted to receive satisfactory results.

You can do it using WNH Odd/Even Combinations filter or general WNH Sums filter. Both filters should work OK.
Jerzy

Postby Gatsby » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:30 pm

Thanks for your ready reply.

It´s working now. Guess i wasn´t checking 11 to 11 columns must pass. But please, just confirm to me this:

1) For same cases (i.e for same columns) we can opt to leave odd and even sum´s, checking both boxes?

2) How can i work with 50-100 O/E sum patterns, because it does not seem possible to invoke this filter directly from "Package Statistic´s". So we have to take that last patterns by hand, right?

3) Still, backtest function for this filter doesn´t work (all tickets - winning numbers loaded - get sorted out)?

4) In base of your experience what do you thinks the results might be using only 5 columns?

Much appreciated.
Gatsby

Postby Jerzy » Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:04 am

Gatsby,

If we check both boxes, the WNH Odd/Even Combination filter will work like an ordinary WNH sum filter.

You can filter only one WNH O/E pattern at a time, not all 50- 100 at the same time.

You can work with any number of columns; less than 11 or more than 11. Generally, the more columns you use, the more tickets you can filter out, but it depends on all filter settings, not only on the number of columns.
Jerzy

Return to Winning Numbers History