Statistics in WNH

Statistics in WNH

Postby Mallard » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:02 pm

Hi , I'm a bit confused as to whether I am interpreting the statistics for the WNH correctly !
Looking at the last 20 results in the UK 6/49 Lotto , I am interested in repeating numbers in all the different positions , however No. 47 did in fact repeat during this period in position 6 , yet the statistics do not show any repeats for 47 , am I reading them wrong ?? :finger: :finger:
Mallard

Postby PadawanLotto » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:35 am

Looking at the last 20 draws for position 6 #47 shows no repeats although if you look in repeating numbers stats it shows that the #47 repeated one time.

If you look at the last 20 draws and ticket position 1 it shows that the #2 repeated one time when infact it didn't and it shows that the #3 had no repeats when infact it repeated one time. It seems that the ticket position stats have a problem when it comes to repeating numbers but the repeating numbers stats seem to be ok.

I have the same problem with the Ohio Rolling Cash 5 drawing with the ticket position repeat numbers.
PadawanLotto

Postby Mallard » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:42 pm

Hi Padwan,
Thanks for the info , at least you have confirmed that there does appear to be a problem.
Hopefully it will be rectified asap................

Regards
Mallard

Postby PadawanLotto » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:10 pm

[quote=Mallard]
Hi Padwan,
Thanks for the info , at least you have confirmed that there does appear to be a problem.
Hopefully it will be rectified asap................

Regards
[/quote]

I don't think it will be fixed in ver 4 but in ver 5.
PadawanLotto

Postby stan » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:38 am

if you're looking at 'repeats' column in statistical tables then this value doesn't say how many times the number (or any other statistical parameter) repeats in selected draws.
it shows how many times in selected section of wn database there was a situation that 'latest' value was the as in the latest column. it's described in application's manual.
this type of statistical indicator is better presented in version 5 (i think). just click 'intervals' button in analyzer window
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Winning Numbers History