??? For Stan Or Anyone Who Knows

??? For Stan Or Anyone Who Knows

Postby CARBOB » Wed May 30, 2007 3:15 pm

See the attached file.

Will someone explain why these 2 files are different. If they are suppose to be different explain also. One is the WNH Package Stats and the othe other is WNH Summary Table. They are both Sums. I would think they would be the same???
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CARBOB

Postby stan » Wed May 30, 2007 4:47 pm

[quote=CARBOB]
See the attached file.

Will someone explain why these 2 files are different. If they are suppose to be different explain also. One is the WNH Package Stats and the othe other is WNH Summary Table. They are both Sums. I would think they would be the same???
[/quote]

no, they wouldn't - it's been covered several times here ;-)

so let me explain again: when you load past draws into your package then each ticket in the package loses its draw date information and is treated as a 'regular' ticket (e.g. as if being entered manually or loaded from some other file).
so the package stats shows how the sum values would look like if the package ticket had been drawn *after* the latest draw in your database.
on the other hand the wnh summary table shows how the sum values changed as new numbers were drawn each week.
(pls let me know if my explanation isn't clear enough...)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby CARBOB » Wed May 30, 2007 5:21 pm

Stan, thanks for the explanation. I should have did a search before posting, sorry.
CARBOB

Return to Winning Numbers History