Search excell sheet working with values of segments

Search excell sheet working with values of segments

Postby Picsou » Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:46 am

Hello to all

First, my game is a loto 6/49

if you look to statistics on results draws, i see that the maximun occurence on segments 0 are on values 222,321,312,231...this is also the same for segment -1, -2, etc
But in the history you never have a winning combinaison if you use only these values on differents segments coluns

is here somebody who have worked on an excel file to find the best association (dependance) from one colun to the second, second to three... with segments or something of that.

after that i will make some filter with group of segments (see Tax posts for this idea)

i will be happy, if you share your excel file

Thank's
Cdt
Picsou

Postby PadawanLotto » Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:22 pm

There are 28 possible segments for a 6/49 and there are 7 to 10 distinct segments drawn throughout the 11 columns 0 thru -10 if your Segment Default settings are at Seg 1 = 6, Seg 2 = 12. There will be some segments that are drawn more often than others. The top occurring segments will not always be drawn in the colunm their showing in.

I have attached an Excel spreadsheet where you can load the last 200 drawings from the WN History>Summary Table>Show Segments into Past Draws page and it will show you the total Distinct Segments for each drawing. In the Segments Counts page you can see each segment drawn and how many times a segment repeated in each draw.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PadawanLotto

Postby Picsou » Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:15 pm

Hello Padawanlotto

Thank's for sharing your excel file.

Cdt
Picsou

Postby Picsou » Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:34 pm

Hello to all

Is here somebody who had tested this segment2 excel file?
if yes, what are the results?
Thank's for you replies.

You have to use winace to extract it, because with winzip it's > 500k.

cdt
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Picsou

Postby sysp34 » Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:32 pm

[quote=Picsou]
Hello to all

Is here somebody who had tested this segment2 excel file?
if yes, what are the results?
Thank's for you replies.

You have to use winace to extract it, because with winzip it's > 500k.

cdt
[/quote]

Picsou

why not use 7zip software (must have freeware)

zip 500k will be compress around 200-300 kb

good luck
sysp34

Return to Winning Numbers History