Using the Positions Range in Columns Filter

Postby Elpidio » Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:24 am

Hi Joe,

Thanks for your concern, but I'm sorry it was my mistake. I pasted the modified version of your plugin in the wrong directory of Expert Lotto which is my backup folder. It really is working find for 5/xx lotto thanks.

Elps
Elpidio

Postby Joe » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:14 pm

[quote=Elpidio]
Hi Joe,

Thanks for your concern, but I'm sorry it was my mistake. I pasted the modified version of your plugin in the wrong directory of Expert Lotto which is my backup folder. It really is working find for 5/xx lotto thanks.

Elps
[/quote]

great, I know there are many confusions to find my latest version of plug-ins, Here me and stan solved the problem, you can download my latest version of plug-in from expertlotto.com site, experimentally I uploaded only one plug-in "numbers order in Columns" now, if its ok then I will upload all the plug-ins one by one, my plug-in page not yet linked with expertlotto.com, I have sent request to stan to link the page, I let you know once he's done it, thanks,
Joe

Postby Joe » Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:47 am

new version of "Position Ranges In columns" available, some bugs fixed plz visit http://www.expertlotto.com/external/index.htm thanks,
Joe

Postby PadawanLotto » Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:00 am

[quote=Joe]
new version of "Position Ranges In columns" available, some bugs fixed plz visit http://www.expertlotto.com/external/index.htm thanks,
[/quote]
Ok, I'm confused now, it seems that it is possible to have two positions with the same row number, is this correct? Is this what you were going for? It would make things easier to understand but at the same time it would create a problem using ranges for each position as you could have two to five or six numbers coming from one single row. I don't know for sure, check out the attachment.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PadawanLotto

Postby Jerzy » Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:41 pm

Padawan,

Positions marked as P1 to P5 (P6) denote the numbers in the winning combination. P1 denotes the first number and P5, or P6, the last number in the jackpot ticket.

Checkboxes "from .. to ..." denote the ranges of rows in the History Differences Tab from which the winning numbers have come if you are testing for the past draws, or are expected to come if you think of the next draw.

Single rows, particularly those at the top of the History Differences Tab, can contain many numbers. Consequently, it is absolutely possible that more than one winning number comes from the same row in the History Differences Tab, and actualy it happens quite often.

Best Regards

Jerzy
Jerzy

Previous

Return to Plugin Development