Plugin problems - need some help!

Plugin problems - need some help!

Postby WannaWin » Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:03 pm

Hi all!

Lately I have downloaded and installed several plugins:

- OccurrenceDistinctHD,
- SigleSegmentCounts,
- Positions Range in Columns filter

They all seem to have installed well and I can find them listed under Filters → WN history, however when trying to run any of them nothing happens.

Now I saw the posts saying that the last filter mentioned is meant for 6/xx games only and since my game is 7/39 I can understand why that one doesn't work, but I'm not aware of any similar limitations for the first to filters . If that is the case, sorry I bothered guys.
If not, does anyone have an idea what I might be doing wrong.
I'm a newbie to EL and still experimenting a lot, but so far I find strategies linked to HD most appealing to me and this plugin problem really bothers me.

Appreciate any help, thanks!

PS: never mind, figured it out :wand:
WannaWin

Postby Joe » Wed May 14, 2008 4:51 am

[quote=WannaWin:1201878205]
They all seem to have installed well and I can find them listed under Filters → WN history, however when trying to run any of them nothing happens.
[/quote]
Hi Winner, sorry for lately reply, I really missed to reply to this post,
regarding your problem, yes, most of my plug-ins were for 6/xx games not all the filters, first make sure you have latest versions of the filters which I have posted again under the same topics after I fixed many bugs, and if you find any problem please mail me your error.log file I try to do something to you,

Thanks, and again apology for late reply, (I wonder how did I miss to reply to this post, :wand: )
Joe

Postby WannaWin » Tue May 20, 2008 7:43 pm

Hi Joe!

Nevermind missing the post. I'm still new to Expert Lotto and because I purchased the software only recently back then I wasn't aware that I didn't have the latest build (stupid!!!). When I figured it out your plug-ins worked just fine. Since some of them are for pick 6 games only I tried to get the best out of them anyway. I think you are doing a great job with all the plug-ins, so all I can realy ask is that you make them as universal as possible when possible.
I wasn't around for a while so I must check what's new around here.

Keep up the great work!!

Bye.
WannaWin

Postby Joe » Wed May 21, 2008 3:24 pm

[quote=WannaWin]
so all I can realy ask is that you make them as universal as possible when possible.[/quote]
with pleasure, we will be looking forward your new ideas/suggestions and here we are all ready to give a try, thanks.
Joe

Postby Alcymart » Sun May 25, 2008 10:57 am

[Post Deleted] Problem solved
Alcymart

Return to Plugin Development