Printing playslips in Beta version

Printing playslips in Beta version

Postby niceguy » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:48 am

Hi Stan
I have been trying to set up my playslip printing in the Beta version for New Zealand lotto (i.e. test tickets). It doesn't seem to be printing the numbers in the correct positions. I tried adjusting the print margins, which helped, but it is as though the printing needs to come even further down the page for the numbers to be in the correct positions. I have the top print margin set to 100mm, & it is as though the adjustment needs to be set to something like 140mm. However, the top margin will only let me adjust it to a maximum of 100mm. The left magin appears to be ok & is adjusted to 58mm. Would you be able to adjust the Beta program so that the top margin could be adjusted up to say 200mm?. Interestingly for the exact same playslips in V4 , I had the margins adjusted to Left 62mm, & the top margin to -6mm. Thanks Stan.
niceguy

Re: Printing playslips in Beta version

Postby stan » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:20 pm

i'll extend the allowed ranges in the next app build.
but such a large margin correction suggests you're doing something wrong
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby niceguy » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:58 pm

Thanks for that Stan With a few more adjustments (to grid sizes etc) I have now managed to get it very close to perfect.
niceguy

Postby stan » Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:03 pm

btw, if you import lottery from version 4.x (menu 'file - import lottery'), the playslip definition gets converted as well. you'll find .playslip file in the new imported lottery folder.

and you can share playslip templates with other users as well:)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby niceguy » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:15 pm

Hi Stan In the Beta version, when I go into Package/print to playslips/customise/playslips/ there are some playslips which I would like to delete from the list ( e.g. the list is showing the Russian playslip, which I don't want). (This is with the show extended list unticked.) When I highlight the ones I want to delete, the remove button is still greyed out & I cannot remove unwanted playslips from the list. Just wondering if this is a program glitch or not?
niceguy

Postby stan » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:15 pm

niceguy wrote:Hi Stan In the Beta version, when I go into Package/print to playslips/customise/playslips/ there are some playslips which I would like to delete from the list ( e.g. the list is showing the Russian playslip, which I don't want). (This is with the show extended list unticked.) When I highlight the ones I want to delete, the remove button is still greyed out & I cannot remove unwanted playslips from the list. Just wondering if this is a program glitch or not?

no, it's intentional. you can't delete playslips shipped with the program (see application's help). it's kind of a protection against accidental deletion of a playslip definition you might need later. the idea is that once you setup or customize the playslip layout for your lottery you won't be using the playslip manager window very often. so you shouldn't be bothered by playslips for foreign lotteries.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby horacenz » Wed May 06, 2015 2:02 pm

To get rid of unwanted payslips select New Zealand only from show only drop-down box just above close button of payslip dialog.Setting my payslip printer now tried portrait which will not work, into landscape now using a brother mfc-j470dw printer and prints out ok on A4 paper a block of wood to hold cards in place and we are all go let you know soon . :D A Nice Kiwi Also
horacenz

Return to Development versions