dev build 130118

Re: dev build 130118

Postby stan » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:57 pm

daniel wrote:Stan,
Have done all that but still no success?

Sorry, I haven't noticed you're actually looking for the filter, not the stats. Please check for updates again, the filter should be back now.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby daniel » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:06 pm

stan wrote:
daniel wrote:Stan,
Have done all that but still no success?

Sorry, I haven't noticed you're actually looking for the filter, not the stats. Please check for updates again, the filter should be back now.

Thanks Stan,
The filter is now back.
daniel
daniel

Postby andthen » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:09 am

i am also missing filters...lots! see the list below + bonus numbers and a powerball position filter not visible.
have tried reinstalling, have checked all updates ticked. I am working on a new desktop and did a reinstall of both ELs last week which might have something to do with this?
Doc1.docx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
andthen

Postby stan » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:58 am

andthen wrote:i am also missing filters...lots! see the list below + bonus numbers and a powerball position filter not visible.
have tried reinstalling, have checked all updates ticked. I am working on a new desktop and did a reinstall of both ELs last week which might have something to do with this?
Doc1.docx

You mean you're not seeing the strike-through filters in your screen shots? What kind of lottery do you play?
Also try right-click into Filters window and choose 'Reset Filters' from the popup menu.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby andthen » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:34 am

Correct Stan..I can see them only as strike throughs ..but i can't play with them. They are available in EL 5.3 but not the dev version on THIS PC. On my other PC they are all still available (not bonus and not powerball position)..in the dev version.
I am playing a 7/45 lottery and have used EL for a year.
andthen

Postby stan » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:02 am

andthen wrote:Correct Stan..I can see them only as strike throughs ..but i can't play with them. They are available in EL 5.3 but not the dev version on THIS PC. On my other PC they are all still available (not bonus and not powerball position)..in the dev version.
I am playing a 7/45 lottery and have used EL for a year.

'Reset Filters' from context menu doesn't help?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby andthen » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:22 am

No in fact it is getting worse..all the Tinmac filters in EL 5.3 are there in the filter list but the complex filter i made up a month or so ago of his filters says unrecognizable filter..

So i just removed both EL 5.3 and Dev in their entirety from my computer - have reinstalled EL 5.3 and Dev same problem with Tinmac Filters.

However if i click on the expert lotto application that is not expertlott64.exe tp run the Dev Build..guess what ..all the filters now re-appear. I was clicking on the 64 one as i assumed that was for 64 bit Windows which i have.
Although still no pwerball or bonus ball filters..they have lines and a mysterious filter file called pusha that goes nowhere!
andthen

Postby stan » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:37 am

andthen wrote:No in fact it is getting worse..all the Tinmac filters in EL 5.3 are there in the filter list but the complex filter i made up a month or so ago of his filters says unrecognizable filter..

So i just removed both EL 5.3 and Dev in their entirety from my computer - have reinstalled EL 5.3 and Dev same problem with Tinmac Filters.

However if i click on the expert lotto application that is not expertlott64.exe tp run the Dev Build..guess what ..all the filters now re-appear. I was clicking on the 64 one as i assumed that was for 64 bit Windows which i have.
Although still no pwerball or bonus ball filters..they have lines and a mysterious filter file called pusha that goes nowhere!

That's all very weird. Please run the application again with expertlotto64.exe file and email me the application log.
Also please go to folder c:\users\<your user name>\appdata\roaming\.expertlotto
There should be two folders there 'dev' and 'devx'. Please make a ZIP of those two folders and email to me, thanks.

Powerballs at postions filter is available only when playing a lottery which draws two more bonus/powerball numbers from the same pool, e.g. EuroJackpot
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Ralphj » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:28 am

Stan,
Where can I connect to download the latest version of Dev Build. I have screwed up the Timmac filters and I think it might be better to just uninstall and re-install the latest version of Dev Build. I tried to reload the Timmac filters at the plugin site but I got a Java error and the filters did not load. I forwarded that error earlier this morning.
Thanks
Ralph
Ralphj

Postby motiram » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:40 pm

motiram

Postby spf302 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:15 pm

Stan my dev version turned for some reason to a normal and unregistered version.. This happened after the latest bulk updates. I'll re-install the dev version but just wanted to let you know in case there's a mix up between the normal and dev update files.
spf302

Postby stan » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:29 pm

spf302 wrote:Stan my dev version turned for some reason to a normal and unregistered version.. This happened after the latest bulk updates. I'll re-install the dev version but just wanted to let you know in case there's a mix up between the normal and dev update files.

Yes, unfortunately one of previous updates added 'release' update center to dev builds. But it's fixed now so just download dev build ZIP archive again, activate your license key and it will work just fine. But at the moment there's the same set of features in the dev build as in the latest release.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby spf302 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:30 pm

Stan I've downloaded a new dev archive, updated EL but suddenly el crashed. I think it was a stack exchange error (I quickly restarted by mistake without getting the log file).

In EL I have 3 lotteries, Euromillions, Tzoker, and Bono lotto. I am currently working with Tzoker, for some reason though, when I restarted after the error above, in the filters list I get a few errors - an empty folder named Pusha, and the Powerballs at Positions filter which is disabled. The Powerballs at Positions is a Euromillions filter though for some reason it loaded while the Tzoker lottery is loaded.

I am emailing you the LOG file.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by spf302 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spf302

Postby Da80th » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:32 pm

hi Stan,

I updated the latest dev version and now there are no Evening draws, just Midday draws only.... this is for CA Daily 3 game with two draws per day, it was working before.

Thanks
Da80th

Postby stan » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:47 pm

Da80th wrote:hi Stan,

I updated the latest dev version and now there are no Evening draws, just Midday draws only.... this is for CA Daily 3 game with two draws per day, it was working before.

Thanks

Remove the folder with dev build and download and extract the dev build ZIP archive again. You'll have to activate your license key again though. And also reinstall any extra plugins you may have...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Development versions