Problems with upgrading Dev Build

Problems with upgrading Dev Build

Postby Jerzy » Sat May 04, 2013 11:40 am

Stan,

Today when I attempted to open the registered version of Development Build, it opened as an unregistered version. For unknown reason it lost the registration data. And there was a message that an exception had occurred. I already reported that exception by email.

But there was also a message that updates were available. I downloaded and installed the updates and the Development Build became 130420, exactly the same as normal build, and it has the same features as the normal build.

During my work with Development Build, the normal build was closed and it remains unaffected by these problems.
Jerzy

Re: Problems with upgrading Dev Build

Postby Jerzy » Mon May 06, 2013 5:24 am

Stan,

The problem I reported on 04/05/2013 does not exist. By mistake I opened very old installation of Development Build dated 20/02/2011 which I forgot to delete and kept on my computer. It was out-dated and lost its registration, and of course it opened as unregistered version. And it upgraded to current regular version.

The proper Development Build still exists on my computer as it should. I upgraded it from build 130430 to 130501, and it seems it works OK.

It was my mistake and I am very sorry for bothering you about it unnecessarily.

Jerzy
Jerzy

Re: Problems with upgrading Dev Build

Postby stan » Mon May 06, 2013 2:53 pm

That's good because I couldn't find any problem in the bug report you emailed me:)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Development versions