Dev build 130624

Re: Dev build 130624

Postby stan » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:59 pm

I could change it to 'increase/decrease' only but there are users who use more than 100 History levels so they wouldn't benefit from such a change that much.

How about introducing two new filters instead - Sum Increase/Decrease and Differences Increase/Decrease instead that would have only two options?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Jerzy » Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:53 pm

Stan,

Sums Movement and Differences Movement are good because they provide 3 options of movement. I suppose, if someone does not want to use no change option, he can use decrease and increase only. If you make these filters less powerful, less versatile, I will be very disappointed. I hope you won't do it.
Jerzy

Postby motiram » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:38 pm

stan wrote:How about introducing two new filters instead - Sum Increase/Decrease and Differences Increase/Decrease?

Stan I think your idea is better to have two new filters, and keep them as well.

Jerzy wrote:If you make these filters less powerful, less versatile, I will be very disappointed

I am completely agreed with Jerzy; with 3 options these filters are more versatile and extremely powerful. And really reduce the package with significant combinations.

Regards,
Moti
motiram

Postby stan » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:20 am

Two new filters it is then:)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby motiram » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:25 pm

stan wrote:Two new filters it is then:)

Stan, yes I it is better idea to have Two new filters, with 2 options separately
One with Sum Increase/Decrease and other with Differences Increase/Decrease

I will be grateful to you for your help

Thanks And Regards,
Moti
motiram

Postby winsumloosesum » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:31 pm

Do you have a method on how you make your selections for each level?
Thanks for your suggestions.
I'm trying to incorporate the MetaTrader Charting Software (FREE) by using the Expert Lotto MetaTrader Plugin. In MetaTrader I can apply a number of indicators such as moving average and also adding a Fibonacci tool.
There is a video or 2 on how to set this up using MetaTrader 4 charting software and Expert Lotto. This gives you a very nice visual on previous draws using the Segment Sums totals.
winsumloosesum

Postby motiram » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:48 pm

Stan, Please can one more thing to be added in these 2 new filters that I can limit ( for example:
i am using 11 levels ) out of 11 levels decrease must pass 5 levels, and out of 11 levels increase must pass rest 6 levels.

Here is a excel data result with I And D Patterns, can I limit that the Total D's And Total I's result must pass.

Do you think is it possible to do, putting specifics conditions in the filters?

Regards,
Moti
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
motiram

Postby Jerzy » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:11 pm

motiram,

The existing Sum/Differences filters can work with decreases, no change and increases, and you don't have to use all three parameters together. You can use increases only, no change only or decreases only. And that's versatility.

If you are interested in increases only, uncheck all checkboxes for decreases and no change, and make sure that checkboxes for increases are checked in all 11 levels. Then select the setting: at least 7 to 7 levels must pass. Click Accept and the filter will do the job for you.

For decreases select decrease checkboxes in all levels and enter at least 6 to 6 levels must pass.

Work with more than 11 levels and see how these filters are powerful. Obviously you need to prepare the statistics. If you are interested in it, I can tell you how to prepare statistics quickly and reliably using EL and a piece of paper.
Jerzy

Postby motiram » Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:23 am

Hello Jerzy,
Jerzy wrote:The existing Sum/Differences filters, you can use increases only, no change only or decreases only. And that's versatility.

Stan, you do not have to make Two new filters because……….

Jerzy, I am grateful to you for explaining on how these filters work, really I did not feel that it could be used the way you have explained. I tried them and both filters are working just as I wanted. So far there is no need to have two new filters.

Jerzy wrote:Work with more than 11 levels and see how these filters are powerful. Obviously you need to prepare the statistics. If you are interested in it, I can tell you how to prepare statistics quickly and reliably using EL and a piece of paper.

Jerzy till now I have not used more than 11 levels, I am very much interested to learn how can I give the use of more than 11 levels.

If it not much of a hassle for you, please guide me how to prepare the statistics for that.

I will be waiting for your assistance.

Thanks and regards,
Moti
motiram

Postby motiram » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:05 pm

Hello Jerzy,

I am trying since many hours I found these two filters are nice when you are treating a 0 (zero) as No-Change, but if you treated a 0 (zero) as Increase than these filter will not result, as I need.

Example applied with Expertlotto 6/49 (Demo Lottery)

I am showing you below 2 images
1st-with 3 cases which is Case D-Nc-I (Decerse, No-Change, Increse)
2nd- with 2 cases, which is Case D-I (Decerse, Increse)

I have broken by head but could not get that how can they work with 2 cases if I do as you said jackpot ticket is not there

For example: look the image with 2 cases, which is Case D-I
Cut off Date 2010/27 dom 2nd and select filter Sum Movement

For decreases select decrease checkboxes in all levels and enter at least 3 to 3 levels must pass. (Try the result below jackpot ticket is there)
2010/28 mié 1st 16 18 22 23 28 29

For Increase select decrease checkboxes in all levels and enter at least 8 to 8 levels must pass. (And try the result below now jackpot ticket is not there)
2010/28 mié 1st 16 18 22 23 28 29

I think because here the 0 (Zero) is treated as increase no as No-Change

Jerzy, please could you check and tell me, can be done, as I want.

Thanks And Regards,
Moti
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
motiram

Postby Jerzy » Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:14 pm

Hello Moti,

The Sums Movement filter is designed with three distinct groups of checkboxes for D, Nc, and I. Consequently, when it is working, it must make distinction between these three categories of movement.

Logically, no change does not belong to increases in the same way as decreases do not belong to increases. But for the purpose of your strategy you can group two categories of movement together and play them against the third category.

Try deselecting the increase checkbox in the level where no change is expected, and select the no change checkbox in that level instead. Maybe this way it would be possible to place the no change level in the group of increase levels and filter it according to your plan. See whether it works. If it doesn't work, redesigning the filter, or actually building a new filter to suite your strategy would be necessary.

I believe that for the increase you select increase checkboxes, not "decrease" as you wrote in your post.
And I believe that when you filter for 2010/28 mie 1st you keep the winning combination for this draw hidden in the Winning Numbers Manager.

Regards

Jerzy
Last edited by Jerzy on Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jerzy

Postby motiram » Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:25 pm

Thank you Jerzy, for your kind help
Jerzy wrote:Try deselecting the increase checkbox in the level where no change is expected, and select the no change checkbox in that level instead.

I did, as you said but it does not work, it works for example:Total D's = 3 AND Total I's = 8
First if I select all levels in decrease and enter at least 3 to 3 levels it must pass.
And than I select all levels in Increase and enter at least 7 to 7 levels it must pass instead of 8 Levels.

As in my statistics I have taken 0 (Zero) as increase, so far I do not know if Increase belongs to 0 (zero) or No Change.

Jerzy wrote:I believe that for the increase you select increase checkboxes, not "decrease" as you wrote in your post.

Yes it was my typing mistake, for the time being word corrects my spellings but not my thought. :mrgreen:

Jerzy wrote:And I believe that when you filter for 2010/28 mie 1st you keep the winning combination for this draw hidden in the Winning Numbers Manager.

For that I use Toggle cut-off Draw date as shown in the screenshot below.

I will be waiting for your assistance. Please guide me on how to prepare the statistics that can work with more than 11 levels. And i will request Stan to prepare two new filters.

Thanks And Regards,
Moti
motiram

Postby Jerzy » Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:48 pm

Moti,

I am a bit surprised that you have that problem, and I need to read your posts again and experiment with the filters more, before I come to final conclusion.

I will write to you tomorrow approximately at the same time.
Jerzy

Postby Jerzy » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:16 pm

Moti,

You shouldn't do that:

"And than I select all levels in Increase and enter at least 7 to 7 levels it must pass instead of 8 Levels."

You are trying to filter a combination of increases with no change, and probably you are selecting right checkboxes, but you forget about it when you enter the settings. You have 7 sum increases, 1 no change and 3 sum decreases in 11levels. So when you use Sums Movement filter in such situation, you should use the setting "At least 8 to 8 levels must pass'', which is the count of all increases and no change. And the 1 latest draw should be selected in the filter as a reference.

You can filter increases together with no change in the following ways:

1. All boxes are selected in both No change and Increase groups, but all decrease boxes deselected.
2. All Increase checkboxes are selected in the increase group and Nc box is selected in the level where you have Nc.
3. Increase box is unchecked and Nc box is selected in the level where you have Nc. Increase boxes in other levels are checked.
4. Increase box in the level where you have Nc is unchecked and all Nc boxes as well as remaining increase boxes in other levels are selected.

In all 4 cases all levels are selected but all decrease checkboxes are deselected.
And the setting x to y levels must pass = the count of all Increases and No change.
In all cases the winning ticket is preserved. And when you filter the full package, the amount of Accepted/Rejected tickets varies depending on the filtering method.

In addition to deselecting decrease checkboxes, you can also deselect levels where you have decreases, and this approach limits the number of Accepted/Rejected tickets to a significant degree.

You can also group D & Nc, D & I and D, Nc & I, and filter in a similar way.

Best Regards

Jerzy
Jerzy

Postby Jerzy » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:30 pm

Stan,

Sums Movement and Differences Movement filters are excellent, but when you use more than 20 levels selecting and deselecting checkboxes becomes a problem. Not a big problem, but a problem. Imagine that you are using 100 levels and you have 300 checkboxes for increase, no change and increase plus 100 checkboxes for levels to take care of.

Is it possible for you to add a possibility of selecting/deselecting any full column of checkboxes with one or two clicks? It means deselecting all checkboxes for decrease, or no change, or increase. The possibility of selecting/deselecting single checkboxes should be still available.

Thank you.

Best Regards

Jerzy
Jerzy

PreviousNext

Return to Development versions