Charts Hot Warm Cold

Charts Hot Warm Cold

Postby JJBLUZ » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:02 pm

How do I read the Hot Warm Cold in Winning Numbers/ Charts? I see ratios on left, what specifically are they representing? Is this related to the color coding frequencies in the options?

Thanks,
JJ
JJBLUZ

Re: Charts Hot Warm Cold

Postby stan » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:30 pm

JJBLUZ wrote:How do I read the Hot Warm Cold in Winning Numbers/ Charts? I see ratios on left, what specifically are they representing? Is this related to the color coding frequencies in the options?

Thanks,
JJ

Sorry, which chart are you referring to? What is the exact name of the chart that shows in 'Show' combo box?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby JJBLUZ » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:39 pm

Hello Stan,
Thanks for the reply.

They are in Winning numbers, show as Charts ...Hot then Warm then Cold. The left hand column in the chart has numbers as: 0:0-0:0, 0:2-1:1, 0:4- 2:2, ect.
What do these mean? What specifically is this the Hot, Warm and Cold of?

Thanks,
JJ
JJBLUZ

Postby JJBLUZ » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:47 pm

It seems to be a Tibor Pattern analyzer?? Not sure what that is. Don't see it in the documentation....I think it may have come in on an update from a plugin perhaps.

Thanks,
JJBLUZ

Postby stan » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:47 am

JJBLUZ wrote:It seems to be a Tibor Pattern analyzer?? Not sure what that is. Don't see it in the documentation....I think it may have come in on an update from a plugin perhaps.

Thanks,

It's one of TimMac's plugins, you'll have to ask him for some description or documentation.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Development versions