New Latest Ranges Filters Released

New Latest Ranges Filters Released

Postby andthen » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:00 am

Hi All

Three new filters have been released today. They all do the same thing, for three different statistics, which is to filter the ranges of likely movement up or down for the next draw...essentially they build on the history difference and sums movements filters by allowing more precision and variation.

Here is a step by step to use them, using Latest History Sums:

1. Create a new complex filter
2. Add filter
3. Select Latest History Sums

4. Select how many levels you wish to filter...you could do all at once or pick only one or two. Or you can pick say 5 levels, then another 5 levels, then combine the two and refilter for 10 levels..the min/max ranges will vary and you can remove more tickets by filtering levels in this manner.

5. Select your range..default is set at -10/10

6. Select min/max levels to pass..using back testing to find the safe ranges.

7.You can then add the same filter to the complex filter, select a new range, say 0-+5 or -5/5.

8. You can repeat this for as many ranges as you like.

9. Once the complex filter is made, save it and you can use it for every draw to safely and effectively predict the likely movement of History Sums, thus no need to manually make this up each draw.
10. The same process applies to using this filter for Number Difference Sums and Segment Differences Sums.
11. If you are able to spend the time to build the complex filters you will find these filters will remove many combinations.

12. Additionally you could use these filters on a draw by draw basis, when having analysed the statistics, you might be sure of the direction of movement of one or more levels and might make a specific filter for the upcoming draw using specific range estimates for each level.

An example might be that say Level 1 had produced a big negative difference in the last draw..look at Latest History and it is likely that the 3rd Segment is now smaller and the Segment Differences Sum has dropped too, this would be a strong indicator that Level 1 will have a positive movement in both number differences and sums for the next draw. (note the result might still be a negative difference, but a lower negative difference). You can of course use the movements filters but these filters allow you to enter an actual value of movement up or down.

Or you might see in Latest History analysis that Level 3 has a very high Segment Differences Sum with a lot of numbers in the 3rd segment..this would imply that Level 3 is likely to have a negative difference. In that case it is possible that level 4 will have an increased Segment Differences Sum.

Hope you find them useful.
andthen

Re: New Latest Ranges Filters Released

Postby simf35 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:04 am

Hi Mans!Yeas that what we need,
So all level ...deference plus mines for x draw min.and max put in our istiemate but its work only i istiemate coud you do: min..and plus deference level for last x drawing make like loockup difference and and put to my istiemate for x drawing like sums..filter lookup in to my istiemate for x drawing
or what i are .. mean More levels put too my engine and work with sum mines and plus its work vary good, but alll this work am doing with the hand, and have bug when i put from estiemate to complex filter this have me difference resultaten back taste,, so i am think litle work and i don`t know why deference resultate in my istimate when i put it to the complex filter let me know i think you know better how this system work.Thanks Man!
simf35

Postby andthen » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:15 am

Hi there

I'm not entirely sure i quite understand you however it might be that i wasn't very clear (even though i was trying hard to be ;)) in my instructions for use of these filters.

These filters are not the same as the regular say Sums History Filter. If you put say -10 to +10 as a range in the Sums History Filter, that is the range you will filter for..i.e the program will filter out all tickets that are outside of that range.

But if in the Latest Sums HIstory Filter you input -10 to + 10 it takes where the difference was in any level at the last draw and allows for a movement range of -10 to + 10. If last draw Level O was +15..then inputting -10/+10 will keep tickets that are -5 to +25.

I hope that assists you in using these filters successfully!

Andthen
andthen

Postby simf35 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:22 pm

sorry ,my way what is in the Difference only in history min -60 and +25 for some x draw exempt...work only in my estimate, but this not work in filter hist sum,and complex filer what i am do wrong sory sure or look like i need filter Difference only min and plus it`s work only from the chart diagram not in complex filter sory but if i got the video...
simf35

Postby stan » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:37 am

simf35 wrote:sorry ,my way what is in the Difference only in history min -60 and +25 for some x draw exempt...work only in my estimate, but this not work in filter hist sum,and complex filer what i am do wrong sory sure or look like i need filter Difference only min and plus it`s work only from the chart diagram not in complex filter sory but if i got the video...

Sorry, not really clear what your problem is. Please post some screen shots here.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby vsiuluta » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:49 am

hi andthen
This sounds like a very good filter but unfortunately I don't seem to have it.
maybe im looking in the wrong place please help.
I hve done the updates and all

thank you
vsiuluta

Postby stan » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:59 am

vsiuluta wrote:hi andthen
This sounds like a very good filter but unfortunately I don't seem to have it.
maybe im looking in the wrong place please help.
I hve done the updates and all

thank you

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1647
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby vsiuluta » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:44 am

Thank you stan, i got it!!
vsiuluta

Return to Development versions