Unbelievable ... how to hit a jackpot.

Re: Unbelievable ... how to hit a jackpot.

Postby D1Magnet » Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:02 am

Lotofacil decimals analysis
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
D1Magnet

Postby D1Magnet » Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:03 am

Download the 5 rar files into a new folder on your computer.

Open the first file named part01.rar, drag the excel file (inside the rar file) into the new folder you’ve created. The complete excel file should then be extracted in full.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
D1Magnet

Postby D1Magnet » Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:04 am

Download the 5 rar files into a new folder on your computer.

Open the first file named part01.rar, drag the excel file (inside the rar file) into the new folder you’ve created. The complete excel file should then be extracted in full.
D1Magnet

Postby edymurph » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:00 pm

Hello D1 ...
Amazing how much content you posted.
I haven't had time to read and analyze every detail yet, but I'll take time for it calmly.
I was trying to adapt exactly the IF-Stats-P1-P8 sheet this week ... it seems you read my mind. :lol:
Thank you so much for all your work.

I was thinking here something that goes against all this.
See if you understand me.

In EL we have the filter
Match Winning Numbers to put any of the values ​​...
etc...
and so we get your filtrations.

Now, it would find it interesting if we had a filter that we could use the sum total of any of these values.
etc...
For we know that the first 3 digits ALMOST ALWAYS change from one to one.
Now the final 3 digits I have a technique to always keep his min and max to a pattern.

Now the question is, could we have such a filter, or how much would it exclude from games.

Thanks again.
edymurph

Postby edymurph » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:55 am

Has anyone here heard about this site?
https://www.lotorainbow.com.br/en/frees ... p?idloto=9
edymurph

Postby D1Magnet » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:04 pm

Hi edymurph, you're welcome, I'm glad you liked the IF-Stats-P1-P8 sheet, it should give some interesting statistics on the last digits :D
And yes, take your time to read my last post, there was alot of content in it.

Thank you for posting the lotorainbow website, I haven't seen it before.

Now, it would find it interesting if we had a filter that we could use the sum total of any of these values.

I don't know of a filter in EL that uses these sum total numbers. The only way I know of calculating them is via a complex filter on the repeating number statistics by their individual position. eg for position 9 draw 1640, latest is 543. You then export these via csv to Excel and sum the totals at the bottom, in Excel it comes up as 865,819 (as these complex filter statistics leave off the latest draw of 543), so you have to add this to 865,819 to equal 866,362.

EL may possibly be capable of counting these sum total number statistics, but I don't know where or how within EL you would then filter from them & also how much they'd reduce the ticket package amount.

You may want to ask on your previous post summation filter about using the complex filter to both calculate these correct sum totals, and then using these totals to filter from. Alternatively, you could also post a new topic on the subject

Now the final 3 digits I have a technique to always keep his min and max to a pattern.

What is your technique to keep the last 3 digits to a min & max pattern?

Thanks
D1Magnet

Postby edymurph » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:34 pm

Hello D1 ...
Yes ... I'm looking at all this and trying to extract something.

Hopefully the site I referred you to will serve you something.

(... you can also post a new topic on this subject...)

I don't know if that would be something Stan would care about, because I'm just a free user and I don't think he'll be interested in that request.

I wanted to know how to program, because there are so many crazy ideas I have, that sometimes I think I could get some of it.

(... What is your technique for keeping the last 3 digits in a minimum and maximum pattern? ...)

Not exactly a pattern, but I can determine which min and max the final 3 digits will be based on the last draw.

Once you're done here, I'll send you the spreadsheet for you to understand, as I know it must be something very simple that you may have already seen.

See you then ...

Thankful....
edymurph

Postby D1Magnet » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:42 pm

Hi edymurph & thank you, I hope you're doing well understanding my long post.
If you wanted to program an idea, you could always post a job on a freelance site. I don't know if it is costly & complicated or not as it would require lottery filtering
D1Magnet

Postby edymurph » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:50 pm

Hello D1 ...
I finished the spreadsheet and sent it to you.
Now I'll start studying it to see if there are any patterns in it.
Thank you and good use.
edymurph

Postby D1Magnet » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:03 pm

Hi edymurph, thank you very much for the large spreadsheet & please see my reply.

I was looking over a sheet I posted on 18.7.19 where the direction for draws 1787-1840 was about 73-74% accurate for the latest 500 ish answer number, if it was under or over a median figure calculation, column E ^ (1/2)

Luckily this direction idea was still accurate for about the same percentage with the extra draws added (1639-1786). I’ve attached the updated sheet as it gives a much better direction accuracy idea for the latest 500 ish answer number, in predicting if the next one will go up or down.

Thanks
D1Magnet

Postby edymurph » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:01 pm

Hello D1 ..
I just sent you the spreadsheet with a new correction in your email.
edymurph

Postby D1Magnet » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:31 pm

Hi edymurph, thank you, the last spreadsheet I received in my inbox, was August 10th with an additional page inserted.
D1Magnet

Postby edymurph » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:43 pm

Hi D1 ...
You must have done some excellent excel coding to achieve this!
Nothing
Actually your expertise in excel impresses me.
I'll send you the formula for this in your email in a video.
You will find it very simple.
I was thinking that the actual sums of the unchanged numbers would indicate some pattern for the future, but I see that things are not easy to predict.
But let's continue with the calculations, we'll still get something.
edymurph

Postby D1Magnet » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:55 pm

Hi edymurph, thank you very much, the video will be great to watch, and thank you for the compliment on my excel coding. :D

I was thinking that the actual sums of the unchanged numbers would indicate some pattern for the future, but I see that things are not easy to predict.
But let's continue with the calculations, we'll still get something.

Do you have some further ideas around these numbers? I know you mentioned you had 2 simple ideas for the predictions, could you please tell me what they are?

So far the main thing I can think of is the decimal series that gives the sum answer (when raised back again to the power of 2), but it also goes negative some draws before draw 1392, so after that it would have about 458 draws to look at, where all the numbers are positive.

Thanks
D1Magnet

Postby edymurph » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:52 am

Hello D1 ...
I sent you my idea.
Good luck on the analysis
edymurph

PreviousNext

Return to Predictions